Date: Thursday, June 7th
Time: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: Elements Partnership HQ
What’s a “pop-up” training day?
- It’s a quick one-time offer for friends before we “go live” with some exciting new content.
- It’s an opportunity to have access to an Elements Partnership workshop whether or not you’re employed at an organization with which we’re currently working.
- It’s a chance to get some great learning and training at a hugely reduced rate.
We’ve recently been exploring personal values and how they frame our decisions and actions.
We’re looking for a few adventurers to join us for a preview of this new content. We promise an engaging, fun and enlightening day, complete with coffee, a light breakfast and a hearty lunch.
You’ll walk away with:
- A deeper understanding of who you are and why you do what you do,
- Tools that you can use to more consistently align your actions with your values,
- An expanded capacity to choose behaviors that both align with your values and serve your goals,
- And maybe even a few new friends!
CONFIRMATION & FEES
Once we've reviewed your application and you've been accepted, we will send you a link to confirm your participation and complete your registration.
Fees: $250 (includes a light breakfast and lunch)