If you’re struggling to find time in your day to do the “leadership stuff” you know you should be doing, this book is for you.
Whether you’re a CEO, a manager, or an individual contributor who wants to make a difference, Finding Time to Lead will provide you with perspectives and tools to maximize your capacity to lead.
Drawing from more than twenty years of experience working side-by-side with leaders of new organizations and new leaders in established companies, Leslie Peters (Founder and CEO of Elements Partnership) offers a framework of clear and concise shifts, practices, and tools to put you in the fast lane of becoming the leader you want to be.
What does it take to be a good leader? Are there shortcuts? How can you prioritize the limited time you have available for all of this “leadership stuff”? What should you spend your time on that will help you build a culture that will attract and keep great people?
“Finding Time to Lead compels us to explore the intersection of what it truly means to be a leader and to be human. Leslie Peters brings a no bullshit, straight-talk perspective to the unique responsibility of leadership – with compelling real-life stories and a clear pathway to guide the very human leader inside us all.”
– Dean Carter, Head of Finance, HR and Legal, Patagonia (Ventura, CA)
Finding Time to Lead will help anyone who wants to expand their personal leadership practice as it shares perspectives and practices to help you:
- Identify and quickly access the powerful places from which your best work comes
- Productively engage with others to build the kind of trust that leads to commitment, collaboration and innovation
- Confidently lead through change
- Prioritize your time to have maximum impact on your corporate culture and
- Unleash the outrageous potential in your company and its people.