For a long time people have been asking me when I’m going to write a book. Well, it’s finally that time!
On December 15, you’ll be able to download Finding Time to Lead. I hope you like it. It’s my attempt to bring together more than 20 years of experience working with leaders from all walks of life (including my own five-year journey as founder and CEO of Elements Partnership) into some simple frameworks and tools that leaders at all levels can put to use right away.
The Book addresses these questions:
- What does it take to be a good leader?
- Are there shortcuts?
- How can you prioritize the limited time you have available for all of this “leadership stuff”?
- What can you spend time on that will help you build a culture that attracts and keeps great people?
Finding Time to Lead, (available on Amazon December 15, 2016) outlines Three Shifts and Seven Practices that will put you in the fast lane toward becoming the leader you want
“If you locked Seth Godin, Brene Brown, Simon Sinek and a quantum physicist in a room with a typewriter, this is the book they would write.”
Finding Time to Lead is for anyone who wants to expand their personal leadership practice. You’ll find perspectives and tools that will help you:
- Identify and quickly access the powerful places from which your best work comes
- Productively engage with others to build the kind of trust that leads to commitment, collaboration and innovation
- Confidently lead through change
- Prioritize your time to have maximum impact on your corporate culture and
- Unleash the outrageous potential in your company and its people.