Day 1: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Welcome Reception and Dinner
- EMBARK: Three Shifts of Leadership, Setting Intentions. Reflection: “Who do I want to be as a leader?”
Day 2: 9:00am – 4:30pm
- Continental Breakfast
- EXPLORE: Listening, Personal Story and Values
- EXPAND: Embrace Disequilibrium, The Tension of Opposites, Ask, "What if?"
- ENGAGE: Lead for Commitment, Engaged Leadership, Advocacy and Inquiry
- Happy Hour Fun & Games
- Dinner on your own
Day 3: 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Continental Breakfast
- ENCOURAGE: Hero’s Journey and the Role of the Mentor, Come From Place
- EVOLVE: Reflection, "What was that and what will I do with it?"
- EXTEND: Believe in Yourself, Do the Work, and Tools to Take With You (and share!)
- Wrap Up
- Closing Reception
LEADERSHIP IS PRACTICE!
With practice and the support of some dynamic people, we’ll create the kind of transformational change that truly unleashes outrageous potential. Specifically, participants in the Engaged Leaders Forum will get:
- A deep dive into theories, perspectives and experiences that make up the Seven Practices
- Guided practices in the tools and activities that will start making leadership part of your everyday life
- Conversations with others developing their personal leadership practice
- Connections with people in similar fields and situations who can help support and hold you accountable in your journey
HOTEL & LOGISITCS
Bahia Resort & Hotel, Mission Bay, San Diego
All activities will be held at the Bahia Resort on beautiful Mission Bay in San Diego. Expect a bay view meeting room, lunch strolls on the boardwalk, breakouts on the beach - and three days in one of the the most picture-perfect beach communities in San Diego.
Room rates start at $159 per night (and have been made available before and after the Forum for anyone wanting to make it a San Diego holiday!)
All participants are strongly encouraged to stay at the Bahia (SD Locals too!) to take full advantage of the inspiring setting and opportunities to get to know other participants.
San Diego International Airport (SAN) is about a 10-minute drive to the Bahia Resort on Mission Bay.
All Forum activities will take place at the Bahia Hotel.
There are numerous restaurants, activities and attractions within walking distance or a short drive.
If you do rent a car, parking is free to guests of the Bahia.